Field Reimbursement Manager - Zeposia Phoenix, Arizona & New Mexico
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision - transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Field Reimbursement Manager (Zeposia) PHOENIX- Arizona & New Mexico
The Field Reimbursement Manager (Neurology/Gastroenterology), will be a field-based role focused on supporting appropriate patient access by educating healthcare providers and their staff on product coverage, support service offerings, Specialty Pharmacy logistics and the overall reimbursement process related to BMS products.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Working across US Market Access Teams to assist with resolution of product coverage and access issues
* Coordination of services between the BMS patient support HUB, Specialty Pharmacies, Centers of Excellence and other key community accounts.
* Effective utilization of data and analytical dashboards.
* Identification of customer, access, and program performance trends that require escalation.
* Providing educational programs.
* Establishing and maintaining appropriate relationships with BMS business partners in Sales, Market Access, Trade, and Marketing.
* Ability to manage greater than 50% travel.
* At least 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
* Relevant experience in claims reimbursement, including billing and coding; managed care coverage processes and practices; distribution and dispensing of specialty pharmaceuticals; and relevant aspects of patient support/HUB services.
* Knowledge of local payer, reimbursement, access and provider landscape.
* Understanding of insurance benefit design with both commercial and government payers.
* Experience with Multiple Sclerosis or Inflammation and Immunology pharmaceutical products is preferred, but not mandatory.
* Candidates should have working knowledge of the compliance and regulatory environment for manufacturers in the pharmaceutical space.
* This position is field based (remote) and requires greater than 50% travel.
* Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry or relevant roles.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in payer (Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and Private) policies, reimbursement process / coverage, Specialty Pharmacies, and health care legislative environment.
* Highly organized, strategic thinker with excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
* Strong customer focus with experience working with Healthcare Practitioners and ancillary staff in a reimbursement role.
* Leadership of non-direct reports.
* Ability to strategically develop simple solutions around complex needs.
* Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, follow up and anticipate problems.
* Working knowledge of the compliance and regulatory environment for manufacturers in the pharmaceutical space.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.