Staff Financial Operations Audit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Exciting opportunity in Financial Leadership of a $2 Billion, high growth, profitable company with responsibilities to the Regional Director of Financial Operations to join us in out Tampa, FL office. Position involves financial and compliance review. Brown & Brown maintains a unique, decentralized, entrepreneurial culture where over 70% of current team members have stock ownership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prepare and complete the various sections of the audit programs.
* Keep the Director of Financial Operations, the team Leader (if applicable), and the team Senior abreast on the status of the review and the observations which relate to it.
* Review and Assist in the Completion of Financial, Cash, and FOL/SFOL Reviews as required.
* Foster the growth of individual team members through on the job feedback.
* Create Travel Arrangements for each review.
* Help Mentor newer staff members of the Financial Operations Team.
* Assist with the continued integration of the FO and IO departments.
* Perform Due Diligence for potential acquisitions as required.
* Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Financial Operations.
* 1 -2 years experience
* Bachelors in Accounting
* Strong Analytical Skills
* High Degree of self-discipline and motivation
* Good written and effective oral communication skills
* Pursuit of technical educations required and should have or actively be seeking CPA, CIA, CFE and/or various insurance designations
* Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter
* Willing and able to travel up to 20%
* Well-groomed and neat appearance
* Organized and very detail oriented
Please apply using the 'Apply Now' button above. For technical difficulties when applying email [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.