Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Account!
Lanes begins in Ridgefield WA running regional through Washington, Oregon, Northern Idaho and Western Montana. This account requires all drivers to hand unload the trailer, no pallets or lumpers. You are required to unload by hand with rollers. Average of 2-4 loads per week. There is an average of 6-8 stops per week. Average miles per week are 950-1200. All trucks are automatic transmissions. This account pays hourly. Normal time off is a full 34 hours a week. During holidays time off could be less and during lower store deliver periods could result in additional time off. You must have a safe authorized place to park the truck if you live more than 50 miles away from Ridgefield WA.
WHY CR ENGLAND?
- Home Weekly
- All newer Freightliner cabs.
- On-site driver manager to help support and guide you while out on the road.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Top of the line FULL Benefits for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Cash Referral Program
Trucking freight handling:
- Trailers are loaded on roller carts, U-boat cards, and some full pallets. This is a hand unload account, but not by piece.
Type of Freight:
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Must have 3 months prior driving experience.