Now Hiring CDL-A Drivers for Dedicated Account!
Lane originates in Westville, IN delivering to stores in Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Illinois. We deliver into urban areas such as Chicago and Detroit. As the Perishable network grows, the service area may Average loads per driver is 2.7 per week. Drivers should average 29 stops per week. Average miles per week 1340. Drivers are responsible to unload each trailer using a lift gate. Product is loaded on roller carts. (this is considered a hand unload account but not by piece) This is a physically active job, drivers must be aware of this before joining fleet. Drivers will back 28+ times per week. Some of store locations are very challenging to back into. Drivers will be required pass a backing evaluation to be on their fleet.
WHY CR ENGLAND?
- Home Weekly
- All newer Freightliner cabs.
- On-site driver manager to help support and guide you while out on the road.
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Top of the line FULL Benefits for you and your family
- 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Cash Referral Program
Trucking freight handling:
- Trailers are loaded on roller carts, U-boat cards, and some full pallets. This is a hand unload account, but not by piece.
Type of Freight:
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Must have 3 months prior driving experience.