Sr. Global Program Manager for Talent Management and D&I
Employment Type: Full-Time
This strategic individual contributor role will partner with HR and business leaders across Cabot globally to develop and drive initiatives aligned with our business strategy to attract, engage, develop and retain talent that fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace and delivers a great employee experience. In their capacity as Senior Program Manager, this position will play a key role in shaping our approach to Diversity & Inclusion. You will work closely with a variety of stakeholders including business leaders, HR business partners, field HRs, COE (Communities of Expertise) HR team members, D&I Council members, and Employee Resource Group (ERG) leaders to build capabilities and effectively deploy D&I and talent practices across the company.
* In partnership with HR, business leaders, D&I Council members and ERG leaders, develop and implement plans to activate the D&I strategy across Cabot
* Collaborating with our HR COEs, integrate D&I into HR strategies, practices and processes to attract, develop and retain diverse talent
* Provide subject matter expertise (e.g., D&I concepts, talent management practices) to inform solutions and offer guidance, training and advice to others
* Support and provide guidance to our ERGs to ensure effective integration, partnership and coordination with our overall D&I strategy
* Provide specific, practical, actionable tools and resources to help advance D&I and talent practices, mindset, skills and behaviors
* Regularly engage with external network of thought leaders, vendors and partners to stay current on leading practices and apply within Cabot
* Analyze people data (internal data and external benchmarks) to measure the effectiveness of our D&I and talent practices, report on the impact on business results, and spot trends and opportunities to inform future efforts
* Proactively identify opportunities to build the capability and awareness of our business and HR colleagues at all levels and deliver interventions to support this
* Manage an on-going calendar of activities, initiatives and programming while managing and influencing multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders across teams, businesses and geographies
* Lead programs and initiatives involving coordination of resources in multiple locations/countries
* Deveop and deliver programs and initiatives, monitor their effectiveness and continuously improve to ensure objectives are met with lasting impact
* Facilitate informational sessions and training for employees, business leaders and HR
* The ideal talent will possess 7-10 years of HR experience with proven experience working in D&I in a global, matrixed organization; experience in talent management also highly desirable
* Experience operating in a large corporate, matrixed environment in a project management / coordination capacity
* Proven track record and ability to influence and partner with HR and business leaders to successfully gain their commitment and drive large-scale organization initiatives
* Passion for diversity & inclusion and fostering a diverse, inclusive workplace
* Knowledge and credibility with D&I concepts and programs (e.g., corporate programs, learning initiatives, community outreach, external trends, global application of D&I concepts)
* A self-starter able, able to operate autonomously to address needs and manage priorities.
* A collaborative partner able to serve as an advisor, influencer, and coach at various levels of the organization with strong presentation and communication skills
* Take ownership, move quickly into action, provide regular communication and visible progress against objectives - can quickly turn an idea into action and test and learn
* Pragmatic and able to develop solutions that will show results in the business environment we operate in
* A bachelor's degree; a focus in human resources, business or related field preferred
About the Company
Cabot Corporation is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
We strive to be the most innovative, respected and responsible leader in our markets - delivering performance that makes a difference. As a market leader we collaborate with customers to find innovative solutions that will help them advance their own products for a wide range of industries, from transportation and infrastructure to environment and consumer goods. Our customers worldwide trust our solutions to help them address their needs and accelerate innovation in key applications - creating value and delivering an advantage over the competition. To learn more about Cabot products and applications please click here.
Our culture is based on four core values: respect, integrity, responsibility and excellence in everything we do. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and place high value in creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can contribute, thrive, and advance. We strive to create an environment that is conducive to the spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation and accountability, and empowers every team member to take responsibility for the execution of our strategy. We support and encourage our people to share ideas and explore ways to do things differently. Our passion for excellence and commitment to creating value and business success creates a culture in which everyone can contribute. We are known as one of the global leaders in safety, health and environmental performance, motivated in large part by the commitment and drive of our colleagues around the world.
Our global network consists of over 40 manufacturing facilities throughout North America, South America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Cabot Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.