Earned Value and Program Control Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Earned Value and Program Control Lead, as a member of CACI's Program Management Office (PMO), will be responsible for executing CACI's Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and overall cost management for the full contract lifecycle of a large, complex, ACAT II program.
The candidate will work along said other Earned Value and Program Control analysts, Financial Analysts, and Project Schedulers in order to maintain the program's Integrated Master Schedule, monitor invoices and project expenditures, propose and execute contract modifications, and forecast and report the program's cost/schedule/performance status to both the customer and CACI executives. Successful candidates will analyze historical program performance, monitor the forecasted completion data, interface directly with the customer's on-site personnel, and support recommendations made to the CACI executives, Program Managers, and Control Account Managers (CAM).
More About the Role
* Provide on-site project and earned value management leadership and coordination to this complex program
* Ensure the quality development of the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR)
* Ensure the program cost and schedule baseline satisfies contractual requirements
* Assist with the review and reporting of performance updates from the program's Control Account Managers
* Support briefings to Government personnel regarding EVM and schedule performance
* Monitor ongoing procedures (e.g., Baseline Change Requests (BCRs), Schedule Management, Variance Analysis) for efficiency/effectiveness, and coordinate with program control team to implement process improvements
* Support the development of program-specific standards and process instructions for planning, scheduling, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis
* Support the development of the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at formal Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) with the Government
* Assist with the transfer of data from the team's Integrated Master Schedule to the team's Earned Value system and validate data accuracy.
* Develop and maintain EV artifacts and other program documentation related to ad hoc deliverables to the customer and to CACI leadership, as well as evidence to present during quarterly DoD surveillance audits.
* Ensure compliance with internal procedures and government cost/schedule reporting regulations
You'll Bring These Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in a business, finance, or quantitative related discipline; additional relevant work experience may be substituted for degree
* Eight (8) years of related work experience supporting program/project cost management
* Five (5) years of experience leading or supporting EVMS deliverables and requirements, ideally in a DoD contracting environment.
* Experience with overall program control responsibility of large Cost Reimbursable and Firm Fixed Price contracting efforts.
* Working knowledge of EV definitions, metrics, and calculations.
* Proficiency with MS Office product, notably Microsoft Excel.
* Familiarity with IPMR formats and deliverables including variance analysis. determining the Critical Path and performing Schedule status updates,
* Experience with formulating forecast models using historical information to estimate future cost/performance
* Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
* Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
* Must be detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail.
* TS/SCI security clearance. TS with ability to obtain SCI will also be considered.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
* Experience supporting ACAT level DoD contracts
* Familiarity with CSDR Reporting
* Experience supporting large-scale military weapons systems
* Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
* Familiarity with computer scheduling programs (i.e., Microsoft Project, Primavera, Open Plan).
* Experience with Deltek Cobra, Costpoint
* Certified AACE Earned Value Professional (EVP)
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.