Software Developer, Cybersecurity TS/SCI with Poly
Employment Type: Full-Time
What You'll Get to Do:
* The National Security and Innovative Solutions (NSIS) group, within CACI, leverages advanced technology and innovation in C4ISR, RF and free space optical communications, spectrum management, and cyberspace operations.
* As a Software Developer you will utilize your skills to develop applications for a wide range of operating systems including Windows and Unix.
* You will bring your experience in C, C#, C++, Python and/or
* JAVA to create and extend new tools for operations.
* You will leverage your background in technologies such as cloud, API design, and database integration to harness large data sets.
* Our team is looking for motivated candidates who are passionate Software Developers and are committed to the U.S. mission.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Develop capabilities using C++ and/or Python.
* Debug Windows programs.
* Develop UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
* Lead projects to develop complex software.
* Implement/support SW lifecycle management processes/activities.
* An Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance. MUST have this clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Understanding of Windows kernel constructs.
* Windows kernel development experience.
* Automated unit testing experience.
* Experience with Visual Studio or .NET IDEs.
* Experience with WinDbg.
* Experience with Subversion.
* Experience with object oriented programming.
* Experience with MSBuild property sheet development and troubleshooting.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.