Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Category: Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Continental US
CACI seeks a talented Software Developer to join our Advanced Solutions Group, within the National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector. We enable national security missions through creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions that provide decision advantage to our customers. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
What You'll Get to Do:
Work on a ground system infrastructure for our customer that provides pre-mission configuration management and post-mission data workflows and configuration management to support the war fighter.
* Help develop roadmaps to ensure proper level of support to meet evolving customer needs
* Develop and maintain user and administrative documentation to meet customer contract requirements
* Travel onsite to periodically install and test operational systems and updates
* Work on a small team to develop, maintain, and enhance a diverse software system
* Execute the research, engineering, and development of solutions to support operational systems
* Develop releasable solutions in a specified timeframe and budget
* Refine and enhance existing applications to best meet customer/operational requirements
* Optimize legacy operational software as necessary to meet continuously evolving cyber security
* Apply system level knowledge (OS and hardware) to be able to diagnose issues and provide solutions
* Profile, analyze, and optimize legacy software system
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development
* Java development experience
* Advanced Linux system and scripting experience
* Solid understanding of software, complex design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices
* Basic understanding of distributed systems and networking
* Proven delivery of production-grade applications, including security, diagnostics, maintainability, scalability, and auditing
* Understanding of software life-cycle management (and tools)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* PRIVAC (or ability to obtain)
* Experience with Python and scripting
* Working knowledge of storage systems and associated technologies
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.