Auto Shop Helper
Employment Type: Full-Time
Responsible for a variety of customer service, stock keeping, and housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall customer service experience
Essential Job Duties
* Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
* Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including daily emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
* Maintain parking lots and grounds in a neat and orderly fashion
* Perform minor equipment and building maintenance/repairs when necessary
* Ensure all cars are protected for inclement weather.
* Secure all vehicle and ensure vehicle keys are separate and secure
* Comply with all safety rules, guidelines and standards
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
* Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
* Keeps equipment in an acceptable and presentable working order (clean and maintained)