IT Support Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
IT Support Technician
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients' quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The IT Concierge Support Technician works directly with CTCA patients and providers via phone, email and in person to provide a high-touch support experience with patient-facing technologies such as Telehealth and Patient Portal. Additionally, this role collaborates with other CTCA patient-facing teams and IT teams to ensure processes and touchpoints between the teams are well-coordinated.
* 15%| Escalate Level 2 and Level 3 support issues to the appropriate teams, ensuring smooth handoffs with corresponding documentation and communication.
* 75%| Provide Level 1 Customer Support for patient-facing technologies to patients, their caregivers (e.g., family members) and providers via phone calls, emails and in person following SWIs. Perform effective troubleshooting, capture appropriate documentation, and provide resolutions within applicable SLAs.
* 10%| Improve consistency and efficacy of IT Concierge Support-related service delivery, both within IS as well as with other patient-facing teams (e.g., scheduling, new patient intake, care coordinators, etc.).
Skills, Education and Additional Information
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Two (2) years customer service / helpdesk experience
* Working knowledge of personal computers (Windows, Mac) and mobile devices (iOS, Android)
* Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Training/mentoring experience, including ability to convey key technical information to non-technical users
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
* General knowledge of medical terminology and hospital systems preferred
* Experience with helpdesk technology preferred (e.g., Remedy, ServiceNow)
* Requires great deal of independent contact with patients and their caregivers
* Must have ability to assess situations where other levels of patient and provider support may be necessary
* Must maintain composure in high stress situations and environments
* Excellent team-oriented approach
* Excellent organization skills required: multi-tasking, flexibility, telephone skills, time management, organization, attention to detail
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you're ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.