Crisis Clinician or Practitioner
Employment Type: Full-Time
People of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply!
The mission of Canvas Health is to bring hope, healing, and recovery to people's lives.
Canvas Health employs a dynamic and diverse group of professionals that reflect the many facets of our clients and provide a wide range of services to children, adolescents, adults, and families who struggle with mental health, chemical health, and domestic and sexual abuse. A career with Canvas Health provides an opportunity to enrich your own life alongside coworkers who share a special passion for making a real difference in the lives of others. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standards in all of our service and seek demonstrated ability to provide the highest quality of professional and customer service.
This position is eligible for a $3,000 retention bonus
($1000 paid after 6 months, the remainder after 12 months)
Benefits include but not limited to:
* Generous starting Paid Time Off starting at 22 days (accrual basis)
* 8 holidays and 2 floating holidays
* 401(k) with matching
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* $500 Employer Contribution to HSA per year
* Employee discounts such as concert tickets, home services, travel, restaurants and more!
Crisis Clinician or Practitioner - North Branch
This position is responsible for answering phones to triage and determine the need for mobile crisis response, providing diagnostic and crisis assessment, crisis intervention and additional therapeutic services as indicated, as a member of a mobile crisis response team. Services are provided in-home (Mobile Crisis Response), office-based and telehealth, Monday - Friday.
* Masters or Doctorate Degree in social work, family therapy, or psychology required.
* MN licensed mental health professional (e.g., LPCC, LP, LICSW, LPCC, LMFT) with emphasis on clinical practice and eligibility to become a credentialed provider with insurance entities required. Experience delivering either in-home or crisis services and experience with Electronic Health Record systems and telehealth preferred.
* Masters or Doctorate Degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, counseling, or psychology with emphasis on clinical practice.
* Will consider practitioner enrolled in a Master's program or bachelor's degree in behavioral sciences or related fields and has at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to adults or children with mental illness, substance use disorder, or emotional disturbance or is serving a federally recognized tribe and if the practitioner meets the definition of vendor of medical care.
* Experience delivering either in-home or crisis services and experience.
* Electronic Health Record systems and telehealth.
Canvas Health's dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is foundation to our services. For our staff, this foundation begins with our recruitment and onboarding process to ensure we attract excellent and diverse people who are prepared to contribute themselves and their interests to our agency's mission, values, operations, and programs. Our staff continue to regularly develop our multicultural identity through ongoing conversations and work in their cohort meetings and professional development. Our staff builds this foundation so that our services are responsive and appropriate to the diverse needs of our clients and community. Canvas Health believes that responsive and appropriate services fully engage and involve clients in their care, which leads to best outcomes.
Canvas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Canvas Health will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class
Please visit the Canvas Health website for more job opportunities! https://canvashealth.applicantpro.com/jobs/