Employment Type: Full-Time
We offer a comprehensive Benefit package to Full Time Employees:
* 401-k with Company match
* Health Insurances
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee Assistant Program
* Same day pay through PayActiv
* Uniform Allowance
Purpose of Your Job Position
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform the day-to-day activities of the Laundry Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or the Director of Laundry Services, to assure that our facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner, and that an adequate supply of linen is on hand at all times to meet the needs of the residents.
Must possess, as a minimum, an 8th grade education.
None required. On-the-job training provided.
* Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
* Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
* Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of laundry areas, for sanitation, order, and safety.
* Must be willing to work harmoniously with other personnel as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
* Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing laundry practices.
* Must be able to follow written and oral instructions concerning the mixture of cleaning compounds, liquids, cleaning instructions, etc.
* Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
At Capital Health Care Network, our company culture is built on the following seven essential skills of teamwork:
* Active Listening: Team members listen to each other's ideas.They are observed validating ideas through active listening and 'piggy-backing' (or building) off each other's ideas.
* Communication: Team members communicate.They are observed interacting, discussing, and posing questions in an effort to fortify understanding and dispel miscommunication.
* Persuading: Team members use persuasion. They are observed exchanging, defending, and rethinking ideas with the greater good in mind.
* Respecting: Team members respect the opinions of others.They are observed encouraging and supporting others' ideas and efforts.
* Helping: Team members help.They are observed offering assistance to each other.
* Sharing: Team members share.They are observed sharing ideas, information and influence.
* Participating: Team members participate.They are observed participating in social media, campaigns, and projects.