Scheduler: Nursing LPN or QMA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at [COMMUNITY]!
Working at Georgetowne Place truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a SCHEDULER LPN or QMA to join our team.
Georgetowne Place is seeking a QMA or an LPN to serve as scheduler for our assisted living and memory care community. Scheduler will be responsible for creating schedules, covering shifts, and finding coverage for call-offs and paid time off. Candidate will also be scheduled for his or her own shifts on the floor. We are looking for an individual who values strong work ethics, teamwork, and a positive, encouraging attitude.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the Assisted Living Facility
* Administer all medications as ordered by the physician
* Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
* Ensure adequate supply of medications, supplies and equipment is on hand to meet the nursing needs of residents. Report needs to the nursing supervisor
* Order prescribed medications, supplies, and equipment as necessary and in accordance with established procedures
* Pass medications to all residents that are on medication administration
* Ensure that narcotic records are accurate for your shift
* Demonstrate competence in nursing practice and participate in appropriate professional development programs to attain and maintain competency
* Create schedule for all nursing staff
* Work to cover call-offs and PTO hours
* Cover shifts at any time as needed (includes evenings, weekends, nights, holidays.)
* Place phone calls to pharmacies to order prescriptions
* Pulls and prepares patient charts; performs other general office duties as required
Ideal candidate will:
* Must be licensed in Indiana as an LPN or QMA and must maintain current and unencumbered licensure
* Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment planning and communication with external review organizations or comparable entities
* Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
* Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
* Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
* Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
* 401k retirement savings plan*
* Paid time off*
* Company paid training for career advancement
* Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Eligibility based on location.