Key Account Manager WISCONSIN
Employment Type: Full-Time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill's animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Key Account Manager will help build and maintain customer relations with our strategic accounts. We seek a professional who will support the development of processes to identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business. In this role, you will assess our customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
* Help identify, develop, and close new sales.
* Formulate nutrition solutions for customer base.
* Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
* Participate in regular status and strategy meetings with customers' senior management to understand and meet their needs.
* Execute sales plans with strategies to protect, grow and diversify relationships with targeted customers.
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors Degree OR equivalent experience
* Minimum of four years of sales - agriculture work experience
* Minimum of four years of related work experience
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Must have a vehicle and up to date license
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.