CARROLL is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at ARIUM Hampton Lakes!
As a CARROLL Maintenance Technician, you will support the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This involves ensuring a safe, secure and comfortable Carefree Living environment for residents, visitors, and staff. The Maintenance Technician will carry out assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Perform repairs to make-ready units in a timely manner.
- Perform work order requests if necessary.
- Is responsible for being on call, as scheduled by the Maintenance Superintendent, respond to on-call paging.
- Inspect property for improvements and repairs and review with the Maintenance Superintendent.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with maintenance requests.
- Ensure that the grounds are free of litter at all times.
- Operate and perform scheduled maintenance properly on all equipment.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent or Housekeeper with their work if necessary.
- Assist the Grounds personnel with trashing out units if necessary.
- Assist the Maintenance Superintendent with inventory control and utilization of maintenance materials and supplies.