Senior Project Leader - Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time
To successfully collaborate with other departments to assess the plants' processes and use their expertise to trouble-shoot and improve current procedures. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively, the ability to adapt to changing priorities, and the flexibility to work additional hours as needed.
* Provide process technical support in the paper mill in solving day-to-day problems
* Conduct continuous improvement projects in quality, productivity, and cost by using scientific and statistical methods
* Support the team in preventative and predictive maintenance work through innovative projects in engineering.
* Manage capital projects and engineering projects with funding and without
* Work within teams to utilize best manufacturing engineering practices to support innovative solutions
* Development position for future growth as a maintenance manager role
* Five to seven years of manufacturing engineering experience in both process and projects
* Understanding and expertise with programs such as CAD, Solidworks and Microsoft projects
* Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
* Ability to influence and engage employees to support change and engineering processes to improve the operations
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Engineer, CAD, Drafting, Operations, Engineering