Cathedral Health Care Center -
Cathedral Health Care Center is seeking a Dietary Aide to join our skilled nursing facility in Jasper, IN.
You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide assistance in all food services functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food services dietary policies and procedures.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis
- Clean worktables, meat blocks, and refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Assist cook in preparing meals
- Serve food trays from cars, dining rooms. etc., and take to dish washing area
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.