Biomedical Equipment Technician II
Employment Type: Full-Time
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Under general supervision, this position provides medical equipment repair and maintenance, performing substantial maintenance, safety testing and routine repairs in a healthcare environment. Drives satisfaction through service excellence.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
* Performs significant preventative maintenance/safety tests/calibration for equipment.
* Provides equipment repair throughout responsible area.
* Prioritizes work load effectively with minimal supervision.
* Completes all necessary record keeping for work orders received and/or finished.
* Solves organization level customer service issues and complaints with minimal supervision
* Assists in the ordering of part and supplies necessary for servicing of equipment.
* Performs cross training to other technicians on acquired skills.
* Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
* Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering, Equivalent military education or related field, graduate of technical program; or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of 3 years' experience servicing technical equipment.