RMA Warehouse Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you seeking a new opportunity with a fast growing company? We are a Fortune 500 company who is seeking to expand our warehouse team and looking for talented individuals who want to learn the core of our operations. We encourage you to visit our website and browse our career page for all available positions.
As the RMA Warehouse Coordinator, you will process and conduct quality checks on all customer returned merchandise from CDW sales orders. You are responsible for the data entry of each item that comes through the department. You will also be accountable for the collection of Inbound Carrier TR number, quantity returned verification, and part number/serial number verification. You will collect and assign corresponding reason codes and updating RMA notes regarding condition and completeness of return.
Key Areas of Responsibility
You will be entering data to update customer accounts as well as processing all daily merchandise and forwarding to designated areas: restock, vendor returns, repairs, b-stock, damages, installs and refusals. Frequently, you will lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance all awhile adhering to safety standards.
Research return discrepancies work with various CDW departments on approval/resolution of unauthorized returns. Provide RMAs for unauthorized merchandise and sort returned merchandise by disposition.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 1 year of general warehouse experience.
Other Required Qualifications
* Confirmed data entry experience with critical attention to detail.
* Familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* History of handling priorities while adapting to the changing needs of the business and meeting deadlines.
* Established verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively correspond with all key players.
* Ease working in a warehouse environment which includes changes in temperature as the weather fluctuates, noise from conveyors and forklifts.
* Bachelor's degree.