HUMINT Collection Manager - SME
Employment Type: Full-Time
Celestar has provided a wide range of services to the U. S. Government since 2004. Our personnel bring subject matter expertise as well as recent experience providing intelligence services, operational support, training and advisory expertise, and other professional services. We have proudly served customers in over 40 countries spanning 4 continents, including austere and high threat locations. Our professional service offerings are backed by our commitment to quality service, as evidenced by our ISO-9001:2015 certification. Acting as trusted advisors to our U.S. Government customers, we stand ready to assist in achieving their respective missions.
Celestar is seeking a Senior HUMINT Collection Manager having experience in Counterterrorism, Counter-Proliferation, Threat Finance, WMD in the following geographic areas: Middle East, MENA, Central Asia, South Asia, Central African Republic, DRC, and /or DPRK. This position will be seated in the Washington, DC Metro area.
CLEARANCE : This position requires an active Top-Secret security clearance with SCI Access
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Task Intelligence Community Requirements (ICRs) via HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOTR) or other tasking and reporting system and perform HOTR troubleshooting
* Advocate for and focus collection
* Process, prioritize, coordinate, and task collection requirements, and maintain metrics of activity relative to requirements
* Review past reporting and propose future collection capabilities on assigned topics
* Produce or track collection emphasis messages (CEMs) as needed
* Provide input to the integrated collection strategy, identifying pillars to focus collection against hard targets from Strategic Intelligence Plan, National Intelligence Priority Framework, National Collection HUMINT Directives, according to platform P&A
* Use collection strategy to propose Operation Directives (OD)
* Support OD development, coordination, tasking, review and reorientation
* Provide input to determine unit collection posture and propose collection posture statements and ODs for assigned units
* Provide input to Integrated Collection Strategies, capability statements and other products that support operational planning
* Serve as the collection management conduit to the field and consumers
* Coordinate collection issues, priorities, requirements, topics, and concerns among HQ, customers and field elements
* Participate in working groups, conferences, and meetings as required
* Represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums
* Develop and maintain analytic contacts and a high degree of subject matter expertise for assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR) or target set
* Provide detailed input to appropriate boards and panels, to include Asset Validation Boards or Overt Source Assessment Panels, to determine current and future viability of sources; produce source production reports and other metrics in support of panels
* Provide inputs for evaluations and other qualitative reviews
* Provide recommendations for collection resource placement and alignment to meet mission requirements by assessing current and future operational situations and budgetary constraints
* Present trends, issues and reporting highlights to various audiences
* Support DO and other senior leadership with data and information to address inquiries from and provide updates to DIA senior leadership, USD(I), and Congress, regarding DCS HUMINT capability, posture, and planning to meet collection requirements
* Assist in the establishment and oversight of methodologies, processes and procedures, and tools for collection management
* Processes must include provision for engagement with customers and external mission partners
* Monitor source management, ensure source descriptions and context statements are correct, deconflict with Defense Source Registry (DSR), and review activities for counterintelligence (CI) issues
* Request and coordinate feedback from analysts with regards to Source Directed Requirements, finished Intelligence (FINTEL), supplemental quantitative data for evaluations, etc.
* Coordinate and interface with Integrated Intelligence Centers (IICs)
* Provide new account support and basic training for HOTR, or other tasking and reporting system
* Provide Collection Management training for stationed/field personnel
* Coordinate tasking for HUMINT operations supporting/enabling to other intelligence elements (INTs)
* Assist in developing standard operating procedures to improve collection management within DO, as needed
* Brief products produced in the above tasks at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practices
* Must possess an in-depth understanding of the collection environment and resources to effectively manage unit collection
* Must be able to maintain cognizance of all DoD HUMINT system capabilities, limitations and reporting from supported collection platforms
* Possess knowledge of HUMINT Operational Tradecraft, Collection Processes, the HUMINT Operational Cycle and the Intelligence Cycle
* Have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish the work with minimal oversight
* Possess the ability to: 1) effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English, 2) clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts, and 3) develop ideas in a logical sequence leading to a validated conclusion
* Have working knowledge and experience with the basic personal computer, Windows Operating System, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Bachelor Degree preferably in Intelligence, Criminal Justice, Political Science, World/Regional History, or other History/Political/Science/Business/Computer Science/Intelligence or Law Enforcement major with at least eleven (11) years in an All-Source Analytic, HUMINT Collection or HUMINT collection support role in the Intelligence Community; Ten (12) Years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
* Senior Staff NCO (E-6 and above), Warrant Officer (CWO-2 and above), Field Grade Officer (O-4 and above) and GS/GG-13 and above or commensurate level
* Collection Managers Course
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar Corporation is a veteran owned company, and our salary compensation and benefit packages are competitive. Celestar Corporation offers company paid benefits, including employee health insurance and employee & family dental insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid holidays and personal time off (PTO).
Celestar Corporation is equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, disability status, gender identity or national origin.