Business Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
* We are seeking Business Development Representatives to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter.
* Our Business Development Representatives take a more strategic approach to their outreach and work specifically with our 'key accounts' here in North America.
* The Business Development Representative's main focus to identify, develop, and create new enterprise business opportunities in new and existing accounts for 1-2 Account Executives in specific territories in North America.
* BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
* 1-3 Years of sales or business development experience in a SaaS organization
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* High energy and positive attitude
* Ability to take initiative
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed - a true out-performer
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.