Manager, Strategic Provider Partnerships
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Support provider performance improvement strategy at the plan and provider levels
* Analyze and interpret cost and quality data to interpret performance insights and prioritize provider actions
* Educate providers on the use of tools and interpretation of data and identify opportunities for improvement
* Understand member population and provider variation to effectively support providers with performance improvement
* Provide high-level recommendations to providers regarding opportunities to optimize clinical workflow to increase member outreach and care coordination
* Develop relationships with internal partners and key accounts
Support provider and health plan activities related to performance improvement on cost, quality, coding and member outreach and engagement. Responsible for ongoing review of performance reporting and data, interpreting and prioritizing results and utilizing tools and resources to identify performance insights. Lead a team supporting provider performance in value-based agreements, including quality & utilization pay for performance and risk contracts.
Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or similar field; Master's degree preferred. 5 years of experience in managed care, value-based contracting, or clinical experience
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.