Would you like to grow with an IT organization offering greater opportunity and challenge? Join the CGI team and get your career on the fast track!
Our employees work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment supporting our Federal clients. We are on the cutting edge of technology, exploring exciting areas of our business while keeping up with the standard of being leaders in the industry. We offer a chance to develop a career in a meaningful way and be part of our hardworking and dedicated team. Reach your full potential thanks to learning materials and training, mentoring and coaching, as well as ongoing recognition and feedback programs and career opportunities!
Our benefits include a share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, wellness credits and flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance.
CGI Federal has an immediate need for an Organizational Change Management Lead for a large-scale ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal government. This program will retire the agency's existing legacy system and replace it with modern ERP. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client while working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people with opportunities to learn and grow consulting and OCM skills as you help provide a change management journey to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• The OCM Lead will bring his/her strong organizational change management expertise to manage a team to design, develop and execute an Organizational Change Management approach for a large, decentralized Federal administration, targeting administrations, stakeholders and users at all levels of the organization.
• There will be a high degree of interaction with the client.
• Lead the design, development, execution and management of an Organizational Change Management strategy and plan for a large-scale Federal government organization.
• The strategy and plan will address changes in business processes, organizational structure and culture within the client organization.
• Work closely with the client to ensure proper alignment and communication of an operating model, organization, business processes and priorities.
• Establish a communications plan and strategy to ensure consistent messaging across the program and affected stakeholders.
• Advise the client in prioritizing recommendations for short- and long-term organizational effectiveness enhancement initiatives.
• Bring your expertise and industry best practices to establish approaches, methodologies and tools to support OCM initiatives.
• Serve as a liaison to stakeholders to promote program awareness and generate overall support for program activities and achievement of program objectives.
• Collaborate with team members to support OCM-related risk mitigation/issue resolution.
• Provide leadership and coaching to the client and OCM team members.
• Implement different change models and approaches to fit various scenarios and organizational cultures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant work experience.
• Expertise with change management principles and methodologies.
• Experience developing organizational change management plans and executing them.
• Experience performing change readiness assessments and developing recommendations.
• Workshop facilitation including executive change leadership sessions.
• Experience developing stakeholder analysis.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization, including at C-level.
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
• Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project and Visio.
• Work with minimal supervision at client sites while operating as part of a larger team.
• Identifying and mitigating risks.
• Experience with Prosci ADKAR.
• Project management experience, including scope, schedule and risk management experience.
• Customer Experience (CX) support experience with a large organization
#CGIFederalJobBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills