Senior Client Executive - Revenue Cycle Management -
Employment Type: Full-Time
Overview of Position
The Senior Client Executive will create and drive to completion customer specific revenue retention and growth strategies for top tier assigned clients across multiple types of accounts (RCM and/or Print) leveraging operational efficiency/utilization reviews, sales opportunity qualification &/or close, facilitation of training, assistance with onboarding processes, & strategic planning.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
* Serve as escalation point for operational disruption across all defined areas of partnership.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 7 years account management, client relationship manager/direct client services experience with a minimum of 4 years specific experience in Revenue Cycle experience with large health care organizations or large enterprise-wide healthcare software systems
* Experience managing the business relationships with revenue cycle, financial payment solutions, and revenue integrity solutions leaders
* Demonstrated experience driving the business goals and strategies forward
* Experience owning account satisfaction for all assigned clients
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
* Proficient at executing when experiencing multiple competing priorities
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* The ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
* Maintain SME level industry and product knowledge
* Experience with Excel, Salesforce, and Net Promoter Score preferred.
* Willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and strategic work as needed to manage and complete priorities
How much should I expect to travel?
* Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% - 50% of the time
* Territory: NC and SC. Preference based out of these states.
* Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with 'Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation' as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.