UP TO Automotive Master Technician/Mechanic - Atlanta
Employment Type: Full-Time
Christian Brothers Automotive - Grayson, GA
Address: 2547 Loganville Hwy SW, Grayson, GA 30017
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Safely and efficiently complete routine and complex repairs.
* Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
* Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
* Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
* Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
* Maintain professionalism.
* Keep shop in clean, working order
* Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
* Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
* Competitive pay - up to $125K for top ASE/L1 Certified Techs!
* Relocation bonus packages for non-local candidates - up to $3K after 90 days working with us!
* Consistent workload - our Grayson shop is consistently very busy!
* Clean modern facility
* Free training
* Large variety of vehicles
* Use of the latest factory scan tools
* Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
* Full time live technical support
* Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.