Jr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master - TAP
Employment Type: Full-Time
Chubb is looking for individuals passionate about technology to join our Technology Associate Program (TAP). The Technology Associate Program is a two-year program designed for early career IT professionals to help them develop expertise and technical acumen as a technologist. By joining the Technology Associate Program, you will be offered the following:
* On-the-job and educational technical training (offered through Pluralsight) to enhance skills within your chosen discipline
* Business acumen and professional development training specific to IT and an understanding of our broader industry
* Networking opportunities with IT and Business leaders and TAP associate peers
The Jr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master role will be a member of our Financial Lines Insurance team. This position offers the unique opportunity to develop both business analysis and scrum master skills in an entry level position.
What about you?
* You are highly collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious individual who is passionate about technology.
* You have the ability to learn technical concepts quickly
* You are organized and able to adapt to change
* You are a natural leader and work well with both a team and independently
* You are a self-starter and motivated to learn and succeed.
* You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture
* Capturing functional stories and translating them into technical stories
* Engages and assists the Product Owner to ensure that work requests are properly articulated, prioritized and detailed
* Engages with business entities, as needed, to help remove any obstacles that keep their team from being able to deliver on stated goals
* Works with 3rd party vendors and in-house developers, business/technical analysts, and testing resources to deliver key objectives of assigned projects
* Regularly analyzes key metrics impacting the velocity/performance of the team and produces and shares status reports that highlight any issues/blockers
* Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
* Energetic, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast paced, multi-national work environment.
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers.
* 0-1 years' experience
* Bachelor's degree with GPA of 3.0 required
* Understanding of the SAFe Agile development methodology