Physical Therapy Assistant - EP Pediatric
Employment Type: Full-Time
Physical Therapy Assistant
Department: Physical Therapy
Location: El Paso, TX
The Physical Therapy Assistant assists in the implementation of the rehabilitative plan of care under the direction and supervision of a qualified physical therapist.
* Graduate of a physical therapy assistant program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association
* Registration or certification in the state of Texas
* One (1) year of experience in a health care setting
Some of the Responsibilities include:
* Under the supervision of the physical therapist, assists in evaluation and development of the rehabilitative plan of care and in periodic re-evaluation as indicated.
* As directed, performs routine strengthening and therapeutic exercises in accordance with plan of care.
* Assists in teaching exercise programs to patient and family.
* Assist patient in use of self-help devices.
* Attends staff meetings and case conferences.
* Assumes duties deemed appropriate and necessary by the supervising physical therapist.
* Writes daily progress notes on patients, and submits same no less often than weekly, and prepares periodic summary reports as indicated.
* Confirms, on a weekly basis, the scheduling of visits with the caseload manager to coordinate necessary visits with other personnel.
Our full-time therapists qualify for the following benefits:
* Over-Productivity Incentive
* Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance- 100% company paid monthly premium for employee; dependent coverage is available
* $15,000 AD&D Life Insurance Policy-100% premium paid by CofC
* Supplemental Insurance
* Paid Time Off - 40 hours per year
* $300.00 CEU Reimbursement per year
* Therapy License Renewal Reimbursement
Our locations include: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi, RGV, Killeen, El Paso and surrounding areas