Senior Manager, Growth, SeedInvest
Employment Type: Full-Time
Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 30 billion in circulation and supported over $1.2+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle's payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle's SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle's suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you'll be part of:
With the mission 'To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,' Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
Circle's SeedInvest service is the leading equity crowdfunding platform in the U.S., offering a two-sided marketplace for issuers and investors and enabling internet-native private capital markets to grow and flourish. SeedInvest dramatically changes the way private companies can raise capital and offers investors direct access to seed and growth stage private companies. SeedInvest supports a rapidly growing marketplace of ~500,000+ investors and hundreds of entrepreneurs and startups, deploying over $300 million into nearly 250 startups across a wide range of sectors, stages, and geographies.
What you'll be responsible for:
This is a unique opportunity to convert investors into true fans and scale a fundraising marketplace. The Senior Manager of Growth at SeedInvest will manage a unified growth strategy and optimize the customer conversion funnel for both sides of our marketplace: startups and retail investors. The ideal candidate has strong quantitative skills, technical understanding of customer acquisition, and experience managing paid growth funnels. This role reports to the Director of Marketing at SeedInvest.
What you'll work on:
* Prioritize and execute a B2B and consumer growth roadmap for both sides of the SeedInvest marketplace, including paid media, email, content, and other digital marketing tactics.
* Manage and continually improve the ways we think about marketing attribution and segmentation.
* Lead rapid experimentation of channels, campaigns, creative, and incentives.
* Design, build, and execute email marketing and persona-based lifecycle nurture strategies.
* Set up and maintain marketing and customer systems, including HubSpot.
* Manage KPI dashboards to monitor budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
* Oversee budget for paid advertising and sponsorships and manage the day-to-day relationship with multiple performance marketing agencies.
* Collaborate cross-departmentally to manage campaigns from initial planning to development, launch and reporting.
You will aspire to our four core values:
* Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, and families and local communities.
* Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener, and to pay attention to detail.
* Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity, and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
* High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
* 10+ years experience in paid acquisition, with a preference in marketplace or consumer products.
* 3+ years of management experience.
* A deep interest in or understanding of venture capital and the democratization of finance.
* Extensive experience using and building tools to help drive customer acquisition and insights.
* Excellent quantitative and data analysis skills with extensive Excel/Google Sheets knowledge.
* Experience in database management and marketing automation tools, preferably HubSpot.
* Effective project management, attention to detail, and clear communication skills are essential.
* Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, and AppleMacOS preferred.
Location: While our HQ is the internet, ideally this candidate is based in the East Coast time zone. Candidates should be aware that the majority of the team is based in the NYC and Miami areas and that the workday is scheduled around the East Coast time zone.