Credit Analyst II
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a Credit Analyst to fill an opening immediately within any of our C&N locations. Locations include the following Pennsylvania Counties: Bradford; Cameron; Bucks; Lycoming; McKean; Potter; Sullivan; Tioga; York or in one of the following New York Counties: Chemung; Steuben. The qualified Credit Analyst conducts credit investigations and analyzes routine credit information pertaining to loans. A qualified candidate will be able to prepare or assist in the preparation of credit reports for presentation to loan officers or committees.
Education: Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university or equivalent in a directly related field, such Accounting or Finance.
Experience: 2-4 years of previous related experience and/or training
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Spread, review and analyze financial statements and related material for larger and more complex existing and prospective borrowers.
2. Develops the credit approval document to assist in the lending decision on new, renewal and extension loans.
3. Investigate all available sources of credit and financial information, including report services, credit bureaus, the Risk Management Association, industry trends and other companies.
4. Prepares annual reviews on borrowing relationships in accordance with Citizens & Northern Bank's loan policy.
5. Assists in the assignment of risk ratings.
6. Calls on existing and potential borrowers with lenders to solicit new loan and deposit relationships or to monitor the borrower's ongoing credit worthiness.
7. Training and Education.
8. Customer Service - exemplifies Citizens & Northern's Quality Client Service Standards.