Principal Partner Account Manager - Strategic Partners
Employment Type: Full-Time
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile work styles. We build a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration are what we're all about. We're partnering with our customers to craft how the future works. It's how we keep people, organizations, and things connected-anywhere, any time, on any device.
You are a natural people person with excellent communications skills and thrive in meeting face to face with clients and present them with solutions that make their business run better. We'd like an experienced PAM with 10 years or more of channel/partner sales experience within a high-tech channel sales environment, ideally software channel sales, with a shown success in partner management with notable accomplishments; We need a teammate with a track record of success in a consultative sales environment, understands customer and/or partner industry dynamics and quickly learns their specific strategies, priorities and challenges. You start with the customer/partner point of view and fit the Citrix solution/advantage into that picture. You're aligned with partners in your current role and can use Partners/SI (system integrators) & strengthen existing partner /SI relationships by crafting a productive cadence of interaction with them around current and future sales opportunities.
* Enable successful go-to-market teamwork. Work with Citrix Sales and Partner Marketing to develop and collaborate on joint solutions and readiness plans as well as use joint assets in order to maintain a pipeline of opportunities
* Drive cross-company support (business unit, field sales, readiness, marketing, consulting) and development of sales strategies and plans needed to support Citrix sales success with your assigned GSI.
* Understand and build plans for partner channel sales efficiency
* Achieve target goals for partner influence bookings and drive pipeline creation
* Deliver partner, sales and channel partner feedback to the product and engineering teams to support sales outcomes
* Assess and drive the creation of core sales content and tools to support the sales motion
* Ability to work across both EPG and SMS&P teams at your assigned GSI to ensure sales alignment
* Develop an in-depth understanding of your assigned GSI business objectives in the cloud and mobility space and optimally communicate across Citrix.
* Drive sales governance efforts to connect accurate field resources with their appropriate counterparts
* Drive quarterly business reviews and adjust plans as required
* Learn from and communicate customer and sales successes and share globally.
* Communicate across core team to ensure unified message and strategy within Citrix
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
* 10+ yrs proven experience in sales or channel marketing within the technology industry, software preferred
* 5+ yrs experience working with strategic partners
* Provide support, leadership and direction on strategic partner relationship to Enterprise, Commercial, LAC, Networking, Canada, and PAMs.
* Develop strong C-level relationships with managed partners at the Americas GEO level to drive dedication to Citrix products and solutions.
* Use Cross-Functional team of specialists to drive enablement and marketing activities for partner training and marketing execution activities - Channel Architects, Channel Programs, Channel Marketing
* Grow net new partner revenue through joint business, pipeline and forecast planning and execution.
* Collaborate closely with internal teams and leadership on partner business opportunities and customer concerns.
* Pipeline management & forecasting across Citrix sales segment organizations
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Partner Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.