Truck to Truck Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Truck to Truck Technician will be responsible for the loading and unloading of 55-gallon drums, inventory control, data entry, and abiding by all DOT regulations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
* Group 401K with company matching component
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Positive and safe work environments
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
* Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
* Loads and unloads hazardous waste materials
* Coordinates loads between hubs, plants, and outbound destination
* Ensures transportation efficiency and maintains compliance with the Company's storage permits
* Dispatches transportation from hubs
* Assists on tracking of manifest return timelines
* Maintains Hub Database
* Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* HS Diploma or Equivalent
* Previous experience with hazardous materials preferred
* Prior forklift experience or other equipment used for loading/unloading
* Basic computer skills
* Valid Driver's License
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.