Platform Solutions Intern - Year Round
Employment Type: Full-Time
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Platform Solutions team within CME Group's Client Development & Sales (CD&S) division is responsible for selling CME's proprietary trading applications across all customer segments and all asset-classes. This client-facing team seeks to grow market liquidity and volume by furthering the adoption and utilization of CME's industry-leading front-end trading technologies and workflows.
Based out of CME's New York office, the candidate will support the Platform Solutions team across Americas on a day-to-day basis, and will gain exposure to a fast-paced sales environment at the forefront of electronic trading.
* Management of global sales reporting and metrics
* Support of regional sales campaigns, including SalesForce pipeline management
* Customer research, reporting and analytics
* Coordination of industry conferences/events
* Scope for account management responsibilities
* Interest in and broad knowledge of financial markets and electronic trading technology
* Interest in a sales/business-development oriented environment
* Extremely strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with SalesForce & Tableau (A plus)
* Natural and experienced team-worker
* Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters/Graduate degree in Business Management, Economics, Computer Science, or other related course.
* 1-year internship, full time preferred
* Must be available to work in CME's New York office