Employment Type: Full-Time
DevOps Instructor - This is a remote work position working overnight hours in the US to teach students in Arabia time zone
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months- a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
* Create the content/curriculum for the DevOps program
* Deliver instruction on DevOps and related topics
* Facilitate group discussions, demos, and in-class remote activities
* Follow industry trends for DevOps
* Play a hands-on role in curriculum development, use what you learn from working with students to make the curriculum world class
* Gather and report on student metrics
* Work alongside Coding Dojo's Online Instruction team to deliver remote training
* Participate in professional training, so you stay fresh
* Responsible for potential deployment with any/multiple Coding Dojo clients with the ability to flex work and tasks based on client needs and requests
Required Education, Experience, Abilities
* Real world experience in the design, implementation, and testing of software and services in a commercial hosted cloud environment (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
* CI/CD workflow mastery
* Expertise in one or more of the following: Test Engineering, Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Appium, Jenkins, Protractor.
* Expertise in one or more of the following: Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, Configuration Management, Splunk, Ansible or other technologies.
* Bachelor's degree
* Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
* Associate Degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
* 3 years industry experience related to virtualization, system administration, storage, or cloud computing.
* Demonstrated experience in teaching that would include one or more areas of mentoring, industry training, online, or classroom instruction.
* Industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, AWS DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, or Google Cloud equivalents. Preference will be given to Azure experts.
* This position is full-time and remote (may be working standards hours or non-standard hours that may include overnight hours and weekends)