Mulesoft Tech Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Cognizant has immediate opening for Mulesoft Tech Lead. If you meet our background requirements and skills,
and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, is the ideal opportunity for you!
* Need an Experienced Mulesoft Tech Lead with more than 10 years of IT experience.
* 4+ years of integration experience in building integration projects using MuleESB, Mule API and Mule Cloud Hub
* Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API - SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
* Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful Architecture, web services development
* Experience building software systems according to SOLID principles and following design patterns
* Experience in Mule Integrations and Mule API Management.
* Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager and Enterprise release capabilities
* RAML specifications/build experience
* Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns & Web services
SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Mule Management Console (MMC) PL4 Required 2 Mule Anypoint Registry PL4 Required 3 Mule ESB PL2 Required 4 Spring MVC PL3 Desired 5 XML PL3 Desired 6 Web Services PL3 Desired 7 Core Java PL3 Required 8 Maven PL2 Required
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.