Revenue analytics Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
* You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future *
Job Title - Director - Data Science
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, Data Science.
* MBA and / or PMP certification is a plus.
* 8+ years of relevant work in analytics and data science projects with focus on one or more of - forecasting, promotion effectiveness measurement, ROI analysis, supply chain optimization, market basket analysis, e-commerce cart analytics, inventory management, device analytics, product recommendation engine.
* Strong communications and presentation skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business stakeholders and technical teams.
* Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicts.
* Experience with two or more of analytical tools R, Python, Microsoft Azure ML, IBM Watson, SAS, Tableau, Alteryx
* Experience with one or more of optimization tools - Cplex, simplex, Gurobi etc.
* Working knowledge of cloud and big data technologies.
#LI-PT1 #CB #Ind123