Cardiovascular Registered Sonographer - Cardiovascular Service Howard Regional
Employment Type: Full-Time
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our cardiovascular services team in Kokomo, Indiana. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.
Where you fit in
The Cardiovascular Sonographer - Registered will perform a variety of diagnostic cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound procedures.
Your exceptional skills
* Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and physiology to pinpoint area of imaging
* Skill in operating ultrasound equipment
* Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with patients and medical staff
* Ability to adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
* Ability to communicate clearly
Your exceptional qualifications
* High School equivalent or GED
* Two years allied health education program that is patient care related and/or certified in diagnostic ultrasound
* RDCS or RCS credentialed in ECHO and RVT or RCS credentialed in vascular sonography. For those not registered upon entering the job, they must secure credentialing through ARDMS within 18 months of employment
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.