Employment Type: Full-Time
Posted Date: Dec 29, 2020
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 443141. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
* We are now hiring for an on-call TECHNICIAN, FLOOR position.
* Location: St. John's Rehab; 3075 NW 35th Avenue, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33311 Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Various shifts available: 6:30am-2:00pm, 7:00am-3:00pm, 12:00pm-8:00pm, 2:00pm-10:00pm
* Requirement: Floor care experience is preferred, but not required. Willing to train!
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
It's rewarding to be the best part of someone's day. No matter what your dreams are for the future, Morrison Living will help you get there. As the nation's leading provider of inspired dining, wellness, environmental, and hospitality services to senior living communities across the country, everything we do means more when it's served with care. We believe that the best way to provide meaningful, genuine experiences for residents is to train, develop, and recognize our greatest asset-our people. Joining our team means you're taking a step towards a rewarding career with opportunities to help you grow personally and professionally. Are you ready to be the best part of someone's day?
Summary: Cleans patient areas and facility floors to promote environmental safety and patient satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Cleans patient rooms as required; cleans beds with approved disinfectant.
* Collects soiled linen; dusts and/or mops floors, washes walls, cleans bathroom fixtures, collects bio- hazardous trash, and performs high dusting, using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants as required, cleans and maintains equipment, maintains daily report of rooms cleaned and submits to department supervisor.
* Vacuums/cleans patient care areas, public areas and offices as assigned.
* Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
* Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
* Dust mops, damp mops, and/or vacuums floors as assigned; buffs or extracts carpet; strips and waxes floors as scheduled; cleans and maintains entrances as assigned.
* Moves furniture as requested; cleans upholstery as scheduled; removes trash; cleans equipment and performs meeting room setups.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Morrison Living are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 443141