Associate IT Consulting Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
IT Consulting Sales Executive
CEI is a rapidly expanding leading end-to-end Solutions provider driving transformation and innovation for our customers to help harness change to gain competitive advantage through Advisory Services, Custom Software Solutions, Application Management and Staffing Solutions.
Founded in 1992, CEI is a minority co-founded and owned enterprise and is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise with continued growth and success. CEI has been acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.
CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with regional offices in Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; Cincinnati, OH; Denver, CO; Orlando, FL; Charlotte NC; Chicago, IL and Virginia Beach, VA. We also have a multi-national presence in Peru, Spain and India.
What we're looking for:
CEI currently has an opening for an IT Consulting Sales Executive to be open to training and learning as well as driving new business development in our Consulting services group focused on Cloud Services, Custom Software Solutions, Application Management and Staffing Solutions in the Microsoft, AWS and Google space.
* Identify & develop effective relationships with key client contacts in new and existing clients to define strategic objectives and position CEI's solution portfolio to help clients achieve business outcomes.
* Manage and execute the entire sales process, from Lead generation through close, working closely with the CEI's Alliance and delivery Leadership team in a team sales approach.
* Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
* Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
* Negotiates new client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
* Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
* MBA Degree
* Competitive drive with a desire to learn
* Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills
* Excellent collaboration and team-building skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
Why work for us?
Combining our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness, and trust and commitment to quality with our client-first model, we've been fortunate to thrive and grow, most recently being acknowledged on the Inc. 5000 list for the fifth time for year-over-year growth.
Our employees are the key to our success - delivering amazing solutions and results for our customers, while fostering a culture of innovation and collaboration. Our core values of integrity, excellence, dedication, fairness and trust are embedded into our everyday practices. Check out http://www.ceiamerica.com to get a closer look at who we are and what we do!
?CEI is an equal opportunity employer. CEI complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring Practices. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Computer Enterprises Inc.
CEI is a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding full-service IT organization. We specialize in providing consulting, cutting edge technology, project services and outsourcing to clients both nationally and internationally, including over 60% of the Fortune 50.
We have been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America's fastest growing private companies as well as America's most innovative IT service providers.
We are a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve as endorsed by Forrester Research and is an active partner to some of the market's best technologies including Microsoft, Java, and Open Source. CEI is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA with offices in Philadelphia, PA, Denver CO, Washington D.C., Orlando, FL, Cincinnati, OH, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL and Virginia Beach VA.