Material Issuer - 2nd Shift
Employment Type: Full-Time
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Verify inventory from scaling area matches in the inventory stated in BPCS System.
* Issue ingredients to production jobs.
* Ensure ingredient storage area has the required ingredients for production.
* Reconcile all production errors with material that needs to be issued to complete production job.
* Verify paperwork and issue all product batches to BPCS system.
* Audit expiration dates for ingredients being issued.
* Organize and maintain a clean ingredient storage area, cooler, and freezer areas.
* Maintain constant communication about production and ingredient issues with Warehouse, Production and Purchasing personnel.
* Verify that all ingredients have a license plate number (LPN) and communicate issues.
* Abide by all safety and HR policy and procedures.
* Aware of food safety risks and escalates found risks to lead/supervisor.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Physical-Lifting and Carrying: negligible pounds constantly, up to 5 pounds, frequently 45 pounds to pull or lay objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position requiring the use of upper extremities and back muscles.
* Pushing or Pulling: using extremities to exert force in order to push , pull, draw, drag, haul, or tug objects exerting a negligible amount of force constantly, up to 15 pounds frequently.
* Walking: frequently.
* One year experience with warehouse and/or inventory control procedures.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in a cross functional team environment, specifically with Warehouse, Production, and Purchasing.
* Intermediate computer literacy and data entry skills required.
* Experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
* Willingness to work overtime as needed.
* High School diploma or GED.
* Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Rate of Pay: $16.00/hour + $1.00/hour Shift Differential
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.