REGISTERED NURSE - Women's Care Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Registered Nurse is a professional care-giver who, as a member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic use of self.
* Follows established policies and procedures.
* Communicates openly with internal customers and supervisors
* Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all levels of staff, management and physicians
* Evaluates patients, implements and documents nursing care
* Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
* Performs various patient tests and administers medications utilizing the nursing process
* Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills
Scheduled Days / Hours: Full time; Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Education: Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing - Bachelor Degree preferred.
License/Certifications/Registration: Current NJ-RN License (Registered Nurse); Current American Heart Association BLS Certification (Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers); certain specialties may require advanced certification (i.e. ACLS, NALS, PALS)