Service Technician 1 - Northlake Summit
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Cortland, you map the story of your success. We don't adhere to the status quo, we love outside industry perspective, and we thrive on exploring possibilities and reimagining solutions. As an innovative leader in multifamily, our high performance continues to drive exponential growth - and we invite you to join us on our journey towards real estate excellence. With tools and guidance to sharpen your skills, you can forge your own career path, love what you do, and let it show.
As a Service Technician 1, you have up to 1 year of experience in providing resident satisfaction thru giving best in class service and performing basic maintenance of your community.
Roles You Will Play
* Perform carpentry, plumbing and/or electrical repair; maintain grounds including trash pick-up
* Complete turnovers/make-readies of vacant units
* Work on-call shifts/schedules to assist with both resident and property emergencies
* Assist with resident functions and other duties as requested by your supervisor
Building Blocks of Success
In return for your hard work - Cortland offers all of our Service Technicians:
* Competitive pay including monthly commission and quarterly bonus, and full benefits
* Personalized training through in-house CPO, EPA & CPR certified proctors to earn your certifications and online training at your pace
* Individual growth plan to help you achieve your professional goals through training, mentorship and leadership support
* First in the industry customized 'rolling classroom' 18 wheeler Mobile Training Unit (MTU) that deploys to your city for hands on training in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire safety panels & pool equipment
At Cortland, we create, reimagine, and manage apartment communities for residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we have communities and regional offices all over the country, as well as overseas. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, we do it all - to make sure our communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
Our success is fueled by our belief in a better life - where hospitality is always a given, each detail is worth a second thought, and every open door is a new opportunity to go beyond expectations. We come to work every day to create possibilities for people - possibilities that translate into superior living spaces and experiences designed to inspire our residents, associates, and investors to live a better life focused on what matters most to them.Cortland is an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email email@example.com or call 404.965.3988. Cortland is a drug-free workplace. Cortland participates in e-verify to verify the employment status of all persons hired to work in the United States.