Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
You can make a difference.
CorVel is looking to hire several Call Center Intake Representatives who want to make a difference to others. When someone is injured on the job, you are the first person they will speak with. Your responsibility is to listen, gather information from either the injured worker, employer or someone close to the situation then input information into our system so that they can receive the necessary medical care.
We are open to remote work, and you will have the opportunity to grow within our organization.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time employees and includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide quality telephonic and email customer service including inbound and outbound messages.
* Receive and respond to daily emails and correspondence.
* Requires regular and consistent attendance.
* Additional duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & PREREQUISITE SKILLS:
* Effective multi-tasking skills in a high-volume, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Customer service experience
* Strong and consistent work history
Responsible for addressing client, patient and/or provider inquiries via email, fax, telephonic, or written correspondence ensuring adherence to contractual and state guidelines as well as client instructions.