Technical Architect - Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a 'Great Place to Work' by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver 'Value as a Service' by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers - small, medium and large - have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We're a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we're building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success - Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results - Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence - Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
* Manage Successful Delivery of Integration Projects
* Manage customer expectations and work with Coupa / Customer project managers to meet project timeline and quality obligations
* Manage and mentor integration engineers from Coupa and Partners to successfully deliver the solution
* Interface with customers' architecture and senior management team on the integration topics/areas
* Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site
* Design integration extraction and consumption methodologies in and out of Coupa in a multi ERP environment
* Configure, develop, and troubleshoot RESTful APIs and flat file based integrations
* Detect, diagnose, and resolve integration related issues in a virtualized linux environment.
* Work closely with customers, data and analytics team members to optimize data warehouse integrations between Coupa and customer data warehouses
* Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources
* 5+ years of overall experience working with integration technologies in the Procurement and/or AP Automation space
* Proven hands-on experience architecting large-scale integrations that involve ERP Integration with SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE E-Business Suite/Netsuite
* Experience with one or more Finance and Procurement functional areas (e.g. Procure to Order, Procure to Pay, Expenses, Accounts Payable)
* Hands-on experience with sFTP, RESTful APIs, SOAP APIs, and Single Sign-On configuration
* ERP Domain Knowledge - SAP / PeopleSoft / ORACLE
* Familiarity with AWS or other cloud host stack
* Strong understanding of web technologies
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Proven hands on experience integrating with external supplier systems using standards like EDI, cXML etc
* Middleware Experience - IBM / TIBCO / SAP / ORACLE / Boomi
* Programming Language Experience - Ruby / Java / .NET
* Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts
* Strong experience with Linux servers in virtualized environment
* Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today's dynamic businesses. It's our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.