Maternal Child Educator - CoxHealth Employees Only
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position is open to CoxHealth employees only.
* Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the needs of patients, identify a plan of care, and implement and evaluate the care given. Provides direct and indirect care to patients and leads the patient care team toward goal achievement in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and hospital policy. Provides didactic and hands-on education to support staff development and enhance clinical performance.
* Required: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
* Required: At least 2 years previous nursing experience
* Preferred: NICU experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effective leadership abilities
* Exhibit valuable time management skills
* Computer literacy skills
* Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
* Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment
* Required: MO RN license
* Required: BLS must be obtained within 90 days
* Required: Must complete department specific certifications within the designated time frame
Job Perks & Benefits!
* Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
* Retirement with employer match
* Daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
* Fitness facilities
* Pharmacy delivery to your unit
* On-site Employee Health services
* Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire for certain positions
* 1906 Employee Store
* 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
* Cafeteria discount
Nursing Incentives: Some restrictions apply.
* Loan forgiveness up to $10,000
* $1.00 Certification pay
* Up to $5,000 STAR Clinical ladder bonus per year
* Shared Governance Council