Software Development Engr Sr. - .NET
Employment Type: Full-Time
19755 Software Development Engr Sr. - .NET (Open)
US.NE.Omaha.CampusUS.AZ.Remote, US.CA.Remote, US.CO.Remote, US.FL.Remote, US.GA.Remote, US.IL.Remote, US.NC.Remote, US.NE.Remote, US.NJ.Remote, US.NV.Remote, US.OH.Remote, US.PA.Remote, US.TX.Allen.Office, US.TX.Remote, US.VA.Remote, US.WA.Remote
Position Pay Range:
This range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to geographical location and experience.
CSG is looking for a Senior Software Developer with a focus on web-based technologies.
* Create and maintain web apps using C#, MVC, Dotnet Core, CSS.
* Work with project owners to complete issues in a timely manner.
* Work with deployment team to move your code into production.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues in applications.
* Analyze technical requirements involved in the implementation of new features or modification of existing features, including:
* Assessing the functional and technical requirements.
* Suggesting feasible alternatives.
* Estimating the time required to complete the work.
* Submitting the results of the analysis to the Director, Web Development.
* Mentor and assist junior developers.
* Must have 5-7 year's experience in a Software Development role.
* Must have bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Must have 1+ experience with AWS, Lambda and ASP.Net Core.
Must have 3-5 year's experience on
* C#, ASP.NET MVC
* MS-SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures
* CSS, HTML, Responsive CSS
Must have working knowledge of
* Cloud Services such as Amazon Web Services.
* Front-end - debugging tools and procedures.
* Web Services - Restful, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP
* Mercurial, Git
* Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
* Server: Experience working with Nginx servers with a solid background in Linux.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
Nice to have
* Payment Industry experience.
Must have ability to
* Prioritize work and address multiple tasks concurrently.
* Troubleshoot reported issues, ensuring the successful execution of processes.
* Provide support to the user community via technical problem analysis and resolution.
* Must have commitment to quality and customer service.
* Must have ability to work effectively under stressful working conditions.
* Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment.
* Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment.
* Must be able to communicate with internal and external customers in a clear, concise and understandable manner both verbally and in writing.
* Must be able to communicate effectively under extreme pressure.
* Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must possess the ability to research issues and resolve customer's issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view:http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.