Employment Type: Full-Time
As a Key Holder, you would be responsible for providing each customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store operations, which includes opening and closing procedures, administering returns/store credit, making sales goals, and dividing tasks amongst Sales Associates.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
* Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving daily sales objectives.
* Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and closing procedures.
* Educating customers about the world of 'Good, Better, and Best' product lines that Cycle Gear has to offer.
* Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
* Maintaining store aesthetic and MAPP by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans.
* Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at Bike Nights and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer traffic through these events.
* Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge, company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming a resource to our customer base.