Talent Acquisition Vendor Management Leader
Employment Type: Full-Time
Knowledge of and experience leading a recruiting function is essential. This role will be responsible for analysing root cause and executing countermeasures when delivery is falling short of expectations. The role will develop reporting dashboards that can be reviewed with business and TA leaders that encompass recommendations and action plans to address any deficiencies. It will also partner with TA leaders who have the ultimate accountability for all Talent Acquisition delivery for the businesses they support. Ongoing partnership and alignment between the TA Vendor Management Leader, Talent Acquisition Leaders, and business partners will be critical for success and meeting the needs of the business.
Crucial Duties and Responsibilities
The TA Vendor Management Leader will play a critical role in executing several core areas of this talent acquisition agenda including:
* Drives talent acquisition process excellence, including utilization of DBS to identify, implement and maintain continuous improvement efforts. Designs, analyzes, and provides operational metrics to highlight opportunities to increase efficiency, optimize cost and reduce risk. Demonstrates knowledge of core company policies and practices as it relates to the utilization of third-party resources. Tracks, measures, reports and evaluates vendor performance. Stimulates steady process improvement to attain increasing operational efficiency throughout each engagement
* Performs as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal partners to create a positive overall staffing experience, while maintaining compliance.
* Works cross-functionally with Compliance, Corporate Procurement, Finance, IT and business functional leaders.
* Partners with HRIS team on reporting, process and tools to achieve operational excellence, including the optimization of the Applicant Tracking System (Workday Recruiting) and CRM (Phenom People).
* Ensures legal compliance with all regulatory requirements including OFCCP, EEO and regional employment regulations.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years experience in related field preferred
* Consistent track record in the field of Talent Acquisition, TA Operations and programs across a global company with measurable results of success, while enabling a well-integrated recruiting function known for process excellence, innovation and measurable value.
* Comfortable operating in a distributed team environment
* Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent presentation, communication (oral and written) and leadership skills
* Aptitude for overcoming obstacles, proactively managing expectations and relationships, providing innovative ideas and sharing best practices
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
* Analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills
* Experience with Workday Recruiting preferable
* Ability to travel (10 - 20%)
Danaher is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall and termination, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
Danaher is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants with disabilities. To that end, Danaher will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified applicant or employee. Applicants who require assistance with the application process may send an email to email@example.com or call 1-202-828-0850. A Danaher representative will contact you regarding your accommodation request
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.