Truck Driver CDL A - Lease Purchase
CDL-A Truck Driver - OTR Drivers - Lease Purchase
Tired of working with carriers who don’t carrot all? This spring/Easter, hop on over to Dart! Working with us gets you a whole basket of perks, from brand new Peterbilt 579s to great benefits and miles. Give our recruiters a call today to find out more about the egg-celent career that awaits you at Dart.
Interested in Lease Purchase?
Join Dart and earn up to $179,000/year!
Hit the road as a Lease Purchase driver for no money down today. Period. We offer an unbeatable opportunity for you to own your own truck and enjoy same-day settlements.
Dart is proud to announce its revolutionary NEW pay package for Lease Purchase drivers. Hands down one of the best in the industry, don’t miss this opportunity to call and find out more! Call (866) 548-8465 today to start your own business and drive LIKE A BOSS.
We've Just Rolled Out:
● Earn up to $179,000/Year!
● All drivers qualify for our NEW pay package!
● Dart has two new pay options to choose from: Percentage Pay or Mileage Pay
● No Money Down!
● Great Fuel Discount and Fuel Surcharge
● Impressive Equipment - Lease a 2020 for $2,200/Month
● Payment and Maintenance Account Savings of $995/Month
● Up to $2,000 Referral Bonus
Lease Purchase Qualifications:
- Must have CDL-A
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 12 months of tractor-trailer experience required for Lease Purchase
- Pay rates and incentives vary by select areas and are subject to change without notice - call a recruiter now for details
At the end of the day, our goal is to help you build a rewarding and safe driving career. If you need financial planning assistance, we help you keep your trucking business in between the lines through our partnership with ATBS. If you’re looking for comprehensive training and mentorship opportunities, we offer those as well. We also invest extensively in our active military and veteran drivers through a wide range of initiatives aimed at empowering their career and taking care of their loved ones. As a driver, you’re the backbone of our success, and we treat you with the respect you deserve.