Employment Type: Full-Time
Skilled and qualified to perform most troubleshooting, and repair tasks within their area of responsibility, they focus on a broad range of maintenance and operational duties, typically assigned to a geographic area that can include responsibilities for multiple facilities.
Responsible for operational, mechanical and instrument\electrical functions; such as inspection, troubleshooting, repair, and replacement of equipment to ensure safe and reliable operations,
and are actively involved in peer mentoring\training.
What you will be responsible for:
* Works autonomously at varying times and in diverse weather conditions, at remote field locations and is available for callout.
* Participates and successfully completes training programs, risk management reviews, and safety meetings required to comply with state and federal regulations and company policy.
* Reviews and follows procedures as necessary to ensure compliance of all company and industry standards to meet all regulatory agency requirements.
* Accurately completes documentation such as; timesheets, MAXIMO work orders, safe job plans\work permits and regulatory reports.
* Optimizes work in most effective (efficient and leveraging priority) manner, in alignment with the Maintenance Work Process (MWP) and within the tenets of S.A.F.E. and Stop Work Authority.
* Maintains facility appearance and safety through good housekeeping practices.
* Effectively utilizes tools and test equipment as needed.
* Responds to operational emergencies as a member of an emergency response team.
* Performs and accurately documents regulatory required inspections.
* Supervises contractors, providing specialty services (Quality Assurance, Quality Control).
* Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* Conducts routine inspection of equipment and facilities (equipment health, security, AVO- Audio, Visual, Olfactory), operation of liquid handling systems, and operation of dehydration systems.
* Conducts pipeline pigging, hydrate management, etc.
* Responsible for Startup, Shutdown, and operate gas compression.
* Maintains pipeline ROW such as markers, signs, and vegetation, exposures.
* One Call: Pipeline location and marking, monitor encroachment, excavation, and crossings.
* Maintains effective customer and landowner relations.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.
* High School or GED Equivilant
* 5 Years working with natural gas compressors/engines
* Reads, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Writes technical reports and effectively present information to groups of managers and general plant personnel.
* Proficient in Equity Engineering Plant Manager, RBI and PCMS software packages; and with API 530 and performing heater remaining tube life calculations.
* Performs a variety of Level 1 and 2 Fitness for Service calculations.
* Has strong communication skills, interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships.
* Works independently as well as part of a team.
* Works extended hours, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Works safely near large, hot, high-speed machines.
* This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
* Occasional travel will be required