Cyber Risk IOT, Senior Consultant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Deloitte & Touche LLP's ('Deloitte Advisory's') business has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources. Deloitte Advisory's services combine competency and experience in the areas of financial reporting, risk management, and compliance.
Want to work at the one of the fastest growing and industry leading security firms that will give you an enriching experience to build your career and brand? If yes then look no further, Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services is THE place for you.
Our Cyber Risk Services practice has almost 2,500 professionals focused on specific industries and sectors and we help our clients to focus on improving cyber risk detection, and responding more rapidly and effectively to reduce the impact of cyber risks through our unique Secure. Vigilant. Resilient approach. Our capabilities across disciplines such as IT strategy, program management, cyber security, service delivery and operations, third party management, data management, application management, service continuity management, financial management and talent management allows us to define an approach that can efficiently and effectively manage cyber risks. Through our capabilities, we have been widely recognized and acknowledged as the leader in information security consulting by prominent analyst firms - including Forrester, Kennedy and Gartner.
As a leading professional services firm, we strive for you to have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
* Demonstrate advanced understanding and cyber risk management in at least two of the following areas:
* SCADA with experience in securing ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security
* Internet of Things (IOT) architecture and security
* Connected vehicle security related to infotainment and content, telematics, vehicle communications or autonomous operations
* Embedded systems security
* Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes and cyber risk management in two or more areas such as:
* IT strategy
* IT program management
* Cyber security
* Service delivery and operations
* Third party management
* Data management
* Application management/SDLC
* Service continuity management
* Familiarity with industry standards and regulatory requirements around cyber risk management (e.g., ISO 27001)
* Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks and remediation methods to mitigate risks
* Demonstrate problem solving, critical thinking and logical structuring skills
* Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects
* Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
* Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
* Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability and manage engagement economics
* Demonstrate ability to with identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to the manager
* Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte Advisory products and service lines
* 3+ years of cyber security or cyber risk management experience
* Minimum of 1 years working in emerging information security disciplines (e.g. mobile security, cloud security, IOT security, SCADA / industrial control systems security, etc.)
* Minimum 2 years designing security for infrastructure, network and application architectures
* Demonstrated experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
* Demonstrated experience working with security solutions for SCADA and industrial control systems
* 3+ years implementing security solutions
* BA/BS in cyber security, information security, engineering, computer science, information technology, information management, information sciences, business administration, or related field preferred
* CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
* Prior Big 4 or other consulting experience desired
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
* Limited visa sponsorship may be available
1. For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $76.7k -142.4k.
2. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
3. You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte Advisory' means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15132